IARRC 2017 Rules now available!Posted: January 26, 2017
The rules for the 2017 IARRC are now posted on the site. The main challenges that will face all teams are:
1) High-speed vehicle localization
2) High-speed vehicle control (acceleration and braking) on different surfaces
3) Stop light and lane marking detection
4) Collision avoidance with static objects along boundaries of course
5) Collision avoidance with other competing robots
Also, a reminder that the deadlines for early bird registration and final registration are Feb. 28th, 2017 and April 15th, 2017 respectively.